A is for…
I’m totally crushing on her and here’s why:
1. She’s hot.
2. I’m no medical doctor, but I’m pretty sure she’s crazy.
3. She’s a Virgo…just like me.
4. She’s not afraid to show some skin…and I can certainly get behind that level of dedication to her craft!
Peep this quote from her commentary on Scarlet Diva:
“I grew this enormous bush, ’cause I thought it would sell the movie in Japan. ‘Cause the Japanese really like hair. Hairy…uh…female genitals. So I…uh, actually saw the movie in Japan…I don’t know if it was because of the bush or they just liked the manga-like story…I think it’s for the bush.”
Homegirl knows what the people want and she’s not afraid to give it to ’em!
Here’s a screen shot of Asia in Scarlet Diva. You can’t see it here kids, but believe me, it is awesomely enormous! If you’re curious about the bush all you have to do is rent the movie (or just Goggle: Asia Argento bush…it works…I’m pretty sure Asia hates wearing clothes) and you’ll see what all of Japan went bananas for!
A also stands for something else! It stands for the alias of one of the best bloggers out there. He actually reminded me of Asia’s birthday with his post on Saturday. I’m totally crushing on him today as well. His name is….
1. I’ve never seen him so I don’t know if he’s hot, but he is mysterious…and that counts for something.
2. Again, I’m no medical doctor, but I’m pretty sure he’s a genius.
3. I’m not sure what his astrological sign is…like I said, he’s a mystery. I guess that’s not really a reason but I was going for consistency here, people.
4. He’s not afraid to give the people what they want either…but he never panders to the lower tastes and desires of others or exploits his reader’s weaknesses. Seriously, you need to make a daily pilgrimage to his blog…There’s The One You Might Have Saved Blog-a-Thon, The Kill Face Chronicles, and more reviews and musings of a madman than you can shake a severed limb at!
If you don’t believe me it will be your loss, turkeys! Hell, even Stacie Ponder over at Final Girl says, “Arbogast rules,” and you can’t argue with that.
So, that’s not all the letter A stands for today…it also stands for:
‘Cause both Asia and Arbogast totally get the full on 5 Spaghetti Cat rating!
You two kooky kids rock my world! And that’s the truth!